2021 Season: Information Coming Soon
8th to 13th/14th Grade Prizegiving will be held on Saturday September 26 at the Domain. Prizegiving will start at 1pm.
Mini-Kickers A small prizegiving will be held following the final session on Saturday September 12.
8th Grade to 13th/14th Grade teams
- Our 2020 teams can be found HERE.
Mini-Kickers (4th to 7th Grade)
- Sessions are every Saturday at 9am at the Domain. For more information click here.
We have adopted a junior development philosophy, along with both a parent’s and footballer’s code of conduct. Click here to read these. You can also download pdf versions of each statement.
Please also refer to the general club policies of Matamata Swifts AFC here.
Coaches, Managers & Parents: Please click here for forms and documents relating to Waikato Junior Football this season. This includes rules and regulations for the various grades, along with the 2020 Waikato junior calendar.
2020 REGISTRATION FEES
- Junior Mini Kickers (4-7 yrs): $25.00 (players born in 2013 to 2016)
- Junior (8 yrs): $25.00 (players born in 2012)
- Junior & Youth Players (9-14 yrs): $80.00 (players born in 2006 – 2011).
- Payment of fees must be made at the time of registration.
- Register HERE.
- Shorts and Socks: Junior players can purchase shorts and socks, along with other Swifts gear, at our ONLINE SHOP. Also look out for the Junior Starter Packs, which contain boots, shin pads and a ball.
OTHER KEY DATES
- By Friday March 27 (for 8th to 13th/14th Grade players).
- Saturday June 13 (June 6 for Mini-Kickers) – all games begin.
JUNIOR GRADING (8th to 13th/14th grade players) Sunday March 15 at the Matamata Domain.
- 8th Grade (DOB 2012) 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- 9th Grade & 10th Grade (DOB 2011 & 2010) 1.30pm to 3pm.
- 11th, 12th, 13th/14th Grade (DOB 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009) 3pm to 4.30pm.
- Note: no grading for Mini-Kickers. More information HERE.
We realise that, due to various other commitments at this time of year, not everyone can make it to grading. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if your child won’t be there.
- Any queries about team selection must be made in writing to the club’s management committee at email@example.com.
Dwayne Barlow (021 993 832)
Want to join the Swifts?
We run teams for adults and kids, males and females, that compete at a range of different levels.